"Were I called on to define, very briefly, the term Art, I should call it the reproduction of what the Senses perceive in Nature through the veil of the soul." - Edgar Allan Poe

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Check out my Illustration Blog...

Go take a look at my newest blog for my children's books and illustration art under my other blogs....

I'm equally passionate about both my fine art and my children's illustrations and this blog will enable me to show my latest work and interact with you all about it.   You will see my sketches and how I progress through to a finished illustration as well as seeing some fun stuff and doodles, etc. Thanks for looking !
I welcome any comments you might have and invite you to join and I look forward to interacting with my friends and followers.  Thanks... now it's back to the drawing board :)))


2 comments:

Page Pearson Railsback said...

Your blog looks great. I can't see the place to join as a follower?

Maureen Brookfield said...

Thanks Page.... Scroll down and in the Right Hand column you'll find "Followers"